For an upcoming project, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Medic, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for safe, efficient and professional 24/7 medical services on the rig;
- Maintain on board hospital including sufficient stock levels of medical aids;
- Arranging medical evacuation in consultation with the OIM in case of urgent an onshore medical care;
- Provide preventive health care and first aid treatment;
- Carry out hygiene audits and potable water quality checks;
- Give on board safety introduction to new crew members;
- Manage hotel plan and assign berths and cabins;
- Administrate and registration of chemicals and medical substances.
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Assignment on long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience in a similar offshore position onboard drilling rigs or MOU's, no less than 5 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Ability to work accurate, have perseverance, be flexible, stress resistant and have strong communication skills;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Registered Nurse License, Dutch BIG register;
- Valid Offshore Medic Nogepa 2.11 or UK HSE Offshore Medic;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com