For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Welder, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units(former drilling rigs) active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore UKCS.
The welder will be an alround fabricator onboard the rig capable of fitting and welding constructions and cutting large structures.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform welding, flame cutting and associated tasks as required;
- Ensure all welding activities are carried out in accordance with company policies, class requirements and regulatory laws and regulations;
- Inspect systems equipment to ascertain system condition and to determine repairs required to meet acceptable operation standards;
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance on welding equipment;
- Coordinate welding tasks with supervisor and other department heads to meet operational requirements;
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position onboard drilling rigs or MOU's, no less than 5 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Ability to work in a team, be flexible and have a high safety awareness;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Fire team member, Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.