For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us. In the position of Assistant Engineer, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 2-2 or 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of maintenance and repairs in accordance with equipment instructions, manuals, work orders and relevant client policies and procedures;
- Sounding of tanks;
- Performing regular routine inspections and watch keeping duties;
- Providing support while bunkering or discharging unit specific fluids;
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Assignment on long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com