For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Crane Operator, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 2-2 or 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for safe, efficient and professional Crane Operations using recognized standards and clients policies and procedures;
- Operate the crane(s) in a safe and efficient manner working within the design specifications and environmental limits of the crane;
- Knows the crane limitations and remains within OEM tolerance;
- Performs and directs lifting operations;
- Responsible for the first line maintenance of cranes and relevant lifting equipment;
- Ensures that the crane is fully certified at all times;
- Carry out Helideck Landing Officer (HLO) duties
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Stage 3 crane certificate;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com