For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Deckhand, you will be working on board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 2-2 or 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for performing maintenance, repair and rigging on deck, deck machinery and equipment;
- Assist the Deck Foreman with general work and maintenance;
- Carrying out basic repairs to equipment;
- Acts as Helideck Deck Assistant (HDA) or fire party;
- Executes emergency response duties according to the station bill;
- Offloading supplies from boats and moving them into storage areas;
- Any other duties as directed by the Deck Foreman.
What we offer
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Valid Banksman/Slinger, Fire Team Member, Helideck Assistant and Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain training;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this job. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com