For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Electrician, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 2-2 or 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
Carrying out maintenance and repair of the following Ship equipment according to established procedures:
- Communication system.
- DP-system, including DP reference systems within their scope of ability /proficiency.
- Electrical systems.
- Motors and generators.
- Lighting systems.
- Navigation systems.
- Alarm and control systems.
- All electrical power systems.
- Video and entertainment system(s).
- Carrying out repairs as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Carrying out modifications on the equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Keeping workshops and tools in order and serviceable.
- Reporting the technical status to the Chief Engineer after their stay on board.
- Assist the Project Team as requested or instructed by the Chief Engineer.
- Verification of third party equipment (e.g. ROV) prior to installation to ship’s power.
- Responsible for the Ship’s Computer Network System as appropriate.
- Assist Chief Engineer in providing assistance to the Captain in conducting “Shipboard Management Review” in accordance with the ISM Code.
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Electrical training / education;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com