For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Radio Operator, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining first line of communication with shore, vessels and helicopters;
- Maintain POB administration and assign crew cabins;
- Maintain station bill and assign emergency duties;
- Coordinate and administer crew changes by helicopter;
- Assist OIM with administrative duties;
- Maintain and issue handheld VHF radio’s and supervise onsite radio traffic;
- Maintain onboard VHF, HF and satellite communication equipment.
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Ability to work accurate, be flexible, stress resistant and have strong communication skills;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- GMDSS or Marcom-A, and CAA Radio Operator license;
- Valid Meteo Observer training;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com