For an upcoming project, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Roughneck, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve well-services,modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operate semi-automated handling machines on the drill floor;
- Handle tools, equipment and materials on the drill floor;
- Maintain and repair drilling equipment;
- General housekeeping of drill floor;
- Assist other members of the drill crew.
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in drilling or well services no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Ability to work in a team, be flexible and have a high safety awareness;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Valid Banksman/Slinger and Fire team member;
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. Please look for other opportunities at jobs.marlow-offshore.com