For an upcoming project, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Roustabout, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Loading and offloading rig supplies;
- Prepare tools, equipment and materials for use on drill floor;
- Assist during Helicopter landing operations;
- Execute general on-board maintenance, cleaning and painting;
- Assist mechanical department;
- Relief Roughnecks on drill floor;
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar offshore position no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language (both verbally as written);
- Ability to work in a team, be flexible and have a high safety awareness;
- Valid Medical and Basic Offshore Training;
- Valid Banksman/Slinger, Fire team member, HDA and Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain,
- Ability to travel and work in the EEU.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position.