For upcoming projects, we would like to get in contact with professionals who are interested to work with us.
In the position of Welder, you will be working on-board Mobile Offshore Units active in the North Sea in a schedule of 3-3 weeks. Projects involve modification, de-complexing, plug & abandonment, construction removal and decommissioning of oil and gas installations offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform welding, flame cutting and associated tasks as required;
- Ensure all welding activities are carried out in accordance with company policies, class requirements and regulatory laws and regulations;
- Inspect systems equipment to ascertain system condition and to determine repairs required to meet acceptable operation standards;
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance on welding equipment;
- Coordinate welding tasks with supervisor and other department heads to meet operational requirements;
- Assist with duties other welding as required.
What we offer
- Working with a professional and ambitious rig owner;
- Long-term projects in a fixed rotation;
- Employment conditions that meet Dutch and International law;
- Timely monthly pay;
- Working with a professional and trustworthy organization having a strong international network
The ideal candidate would have:
- Offshore related welding experience. no less than 2 years;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- H2S certificate